*$1,100.00 incl. GST, for up to one hour. This service may need a ceremony amendment by cutting short or postponing the time normally set aside for guest congratulations following the ceremony to allow enough time to include a photo shoot. (This option is only available off peak – i.e. all days from 1st June to 31st August, week days from 1st September to 31st May and excludes public holidays)
Gold Package (Standard Bookings)
*$1,430.00 incl. GST for up to two hours. This option is the most popular option as it allows plenty of time for the ceremony and time leading up to the reception to flow in a relaxed manner and taking full advantage of the all important photo shoot.
Platinum Package (Custom bookings)
POA This option allows extra time, custom colour coordination and a choice of hiring a team of mighty Clydesdale horses from our sister company, Colonial Clydesdales.
Included in the price is (based on peak hire rates):
-Two hours of our time, which covers the arrival at the ceremony, waiting for the ceremony to conclude and with the time we have left (usually an hour+) we are available to pose for photos.
-An assistant to help during the time you have with us.
-Both the assistant and the driver are dressed in matching, elegant top hat and tails.
-Sleigh bells and feathered plumes for the horses heads.
-*For me to meet with you at your venue to assess accessibility, parking, transfer points and photo opportunities etc. (If we have not operated at your location previously, we would prefer to meet before you book to avoid disappointment, just in case the area is not suitable.)
-A distance limit with the carriage on the day of up to six kilometres (total), broken up into at least two sectors and subject to suitability.
* Based on venues located within a 100 km radius from our office address in Baldivis. If over the 100 km limit, a travel surcharge will be added.
Terms and Conditions:
– One assistant to the driver is included for every hire. Additional assistants will incur an extra charge of $150.00 per assistant.
– There is a distance limit of six kilometres for the hire, broken up over two sectors. Distance is also determined by factors such as road conditions and steep inclines.
– A travel surcharge will be added to venues located more the 100 km from the office address in Baldivis.
– Perth Horse and Carriage (Golden Sunset Tours) must be notified of cancelations as soon as the information becomes available. This will give the client the best chance of a partial refund of the booking fee.
– In the event of a cancelation 10% of the total hire cost is a non-refundable deposit. The remainder of the booking fee is refundable only if the event date is rebooked by another party.
– In the event of a change of date, the request must be made in writing and is subject to availability.
– Refunds will only be forwarded to the client (Ex 10% deposit) in the event that Golden Sunset Tours is unable to attend the event due to unforseen circumstances.
– Refunds, full or part will not be made if there is a no show or late arrival by the client
– The balance of the hire is due no later then 7 days prior to the event date to avoid any disruption or disappointment on the day.
– If additional time is required, there will be a charge of $77.00 per half hour or part there of, paid upon booking or on the day in cash.
– As safety is paramount, some locations may be considered unsuitable for horse drawn transport and Perth Horse and Carriage (Golden Sunset Tours) reserves the right to be unable to offer their services in these cases. It is therefore highly recommended that if Perth Horse and Carriage (Golden Sunset Tours) has not operated at the venue previously, that it is personally assessed before the date to avoid disappointment on the day. This is a free service if the venue is located within 100km from our office address in Baldivis.
– Perth Horse and Carriage (Golden Sunset Tours) is fully insured and therefore it is no trouble to forward our Certificate of Currency to any venue or event that requests it.